lördag 31 mars 2012

Falling

The world slowed down and I just stood there paralyzed watching as it all came to a complete stop. When time rebounds it has a tendency to strike you by surprise. It felt like the ground had been swept away from under my feet. I was falling freely and for the first time in my life I felt that I wasn't in control, at first it scared me but then I opened my eyes, opened my eyes and accepted my fate: I was meant to fall.

Falling is like being in a dream, you try to scream out all your feelings but your voice is caught within your body. From time to time there will be things in the way on which you can land. If you haven't fallen for a long time you might manage without a scratch, but the further you fall the harder you hit. I guess that with experience one can learn how to evade the debris; you can learn how to fall.

In heaven there is no ground, nothing to stop you from falling, nothing that can take that feeling away from you: the feeling that we all strive for, you can fall for eternity.

In hell you have ground to stand on, no matter how much you look you can't even find a rock to fall from, you are bound to ground and there is nothing you can do about it.

I had been dodging obstacles on my way down for quite some time now, it's surprisingly, the further you fall the more obstacles there are in the way. I was so far beyond the point of no turning back that I had forgotten how it looked when I passed it. In the end no matter how hard I tried I couldn't the ground.

I was hurt badly when bit the dust; I remember looking at myself thinking that the wounds would never heal. I now know how wrong I was; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, most wounds heal with time, some faster than others, some disappear without a trace other leaves scares that you have to carry with you for the rest of your life. But as soon as your wounds are healed know this: it's time to find another fall.

-- Albert 2002

Jag har hittat texter som jag skrev för tio år sedan.

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar